From the 30th of June 2018 onwards, I will open two Movement Class in Benjakiti Park, one on Saturday Morning and another one on Sunday morning from 8.30 am to 10 am.
The main reason to offer this Movement Class in Benjakiti Park for small groups is to expose more and more people to the practice of movement in a way that is easy to understand, and affordable.
The practice of movement has gained popularity in many countries around the world, but Thailand is still lagging behind with very few practitioners and coaches.
Movementis a fun way to recover mobility and functionality, while decreasing chronic pain, bad posture, incorrect breathing habits and more.
Movement Class is inclusive and anyone can take part on it, regardless of how unfit, injured or old you are. In fact, as long as you are open minded and have an inquisitive spirit, movement will increase your overall quality of life. Movement practices and specifically my method, Awareness In Motion serves those who the fitness industry has neglected or scammed for decades.
So if you are looking for bootcamp style training, look elsewhere, movement isn’t for you. Learn some of the shortcomings of hardcore training I have found while coaching highly fit people here.
This article explains in as little words as possible what you will be practicing in my lessons.
Main Objectives of Movement Class In Benjakiti Park:
- Address compensations and imbalances in the hips through gentle movements and verbal and tactile cueing.
- Soften the neck, sternum, rib cage, lower back and joints of arms and legs, through breathing, movement, and visualization techniques.
- Identify, strengthen and integrate the muscles of the core (Pelvic Floor, Transversus Abdominis, Glutes, Multifidus, etc.)
- Teach the body how to be strong through relaxation rather than tension and rigidity.
What You DON’T Need To Attend Movement Class
- Prior Experience
- To be fit
- Big ego
- Expectation to burn fat or excess alcohol intake
What You NEED To Attend Movement Class In Benjakiti Park
- Pay attention to details
- Ability to follow abstract commands
- Prime Quality over Quantity
- Open Minded to new ideas
- Ability to listen before doing
Movement Class In Benjakiti Park ISN’T ABOUT:
- Strength Training
- High Intensity Interval Training
- Fat burner
- Alcohol Burner
- Metabolic Training
- Aerobic Training
Benefits of Movement Class In Benjakiti Park
- Regained Joints Mobility
- Improved Posture
- Softening of Jaws, Neck, And Rib Cage Rigidity
- Core Integration
- Increased Body Awareness
- Strength Through Relaxation
- Increased Flexibility
- Increased Strength
- Head, Neck, Back, Knee Pain Relief
- Hip Health
- Hamstring Tension Release
- Glute Activation
- Quieting of the Mind
- Strengthening of Tendons and Ligaments
- Back Muscles Strengthening
- Better Sleeping
- Improved Breathing
Tools To Be Used On My Movement Class In Benjakiti Park Include
90 minutes using some of the following tools:
- Awareness in Motion Movements
- QiGong (one of the oldest Chinese Martial Arts)
- Breathing Techniques
- Spinal Mobility
- Animal Walks
- Tactile cues, Tapping, etc
- Locomotion drills
750 baht per session to be deposited prior to taking the class or 6000 baht for 10 classes
Every Saturday and Sunday morning from 8.30 to 10.00.
- Face Towel
- Comfortable, fit clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty (So I can see imbalances)
Reserve Your Spot
Only 8 people are allowed per class, so please book your space in advance to avoid disappointment. Send me a personal message to my LINE. Line id: tlahui.
Besides running my own IT and restaurant businesses successfully in Thailand, I have been coaching Pilates, CrossFit, Locomotion, Animal Walk, Strength Training and Awareness In Motion – the movement method I developed to get myself out of agonizing pain – out of pure passion, for more than 8 years, on private lessons, in coorporations such as Allianz and in Aspire Club.
If you want to read some testimonials click here.